- Slipshow. An engine for displaying an enhanced version of slides (called slips). See the documentation. Developed by Paul-Elliot Anglès d’Auriac. NEW
- CsP: superposition-based abduction (by S. Tourret).
- GPID: abduction modulo theories (part of the Abdulot framework). Implemented by Y. Sellami.
- Ilinva: a system to generate loop invariants (uses GPID and Why3). Implemented by Y. Sellami.
- DEI: theorem proving with iterated terms. Implemented by H. Bensaid.
- ECS: constraint solving in the empty theory.
- FISH: A Flat Instantiation ScHeme.
- RegSTAB: a SAT-Solver extended with the possibility to handle formulae patterns. Implemented by V. Aravantinos.