Meetings and Seminars
- June 22. Fourth meeting of the ANR project NARCO (10h30-17h, IRIF, Paris).
- May 11. MFML (LIG research axis) Workshop at Inria. Presentations by. A. Bluhm and N. Peltier.
- April 24. The paper “A Strict Constrained Superposition Calculus for Graphs” was presented at FoSSaCS (slides).
- January 25. Improving social welfare in non-cooperative games with different types of quantum resources. Pierre Pocreau (CAPP/QInfo). IMAG 406, 2 pm.
- December 8. Third plenary meeting of the ANR project NARCO (10h30-17h, IRIF, Paris).
- November 30. A sublinear-time quantum algorithm for approximating partition functions. Yassine Hamoudi (Université de Berkeley). IMAG Room 406. 13h.
- November 7-9. TIME 2022.
- September 21. QuantAlps seminar. A Complete Equational Theory for Quantum Circuits. S. Perdrix. IMAG Room 406. 3:30 pm.
- July 31. ASL (Workshop on Advancing Separation Logics).
- July 7. Second plenary meeting of the ANR project NARCO (10h30-17h, IRIF, Paris).
- March 7. R. East will defend his PhD thesis. “Formal Diagrammatic Spin Physics”. IMAG building, auditorium. 2pm.
- March 2. QuantAlps seminar (Quantum Information & Computing). Free spectrahedra and quantum information theory. Andreas Bluhm (University of Copenahgen).
February 11. Kick-off meeting ANR project NARCO.
- December 8. QuEnG Quantum Computing seminar. Titouan Carette. Causality and post-selection in quantum streams. 2 pm. IMAG 482.
- November 24. QuEnG Quantum Computing Seminar. Ravi Kunjwal. Contextuality in entanglement-assisted one-shot classical communication. 3 pm, IMAG 406 + zoom.
- October 25. Quantum Polar Codes. Ashutosh Goswami. PhD defence. IMAG seminar room. 14:00.
- September 15. Non-Destructive Zero-Knowledge Proofs on Quantum States, and Multi-Party Generation of Authorized Hidden GHZ States. Léo COLISSON. 15h. room 406 + Zoom.
- July 15. Mehdi Mhalla. Quantum coherent control with Polarised Beam Splitters. 14h. room 482 and/or zoom.
- June 30. Thierry Boy de la Tour. Monographes. 10:30, room 482.
- April 28. Mnacho Echenim. Projective Measurements and the CHSH inequality with Isabelle/HOL. 2 pm. video.
- April 16. Étienne Miquey. Environments & CPS translations, a well-typed story. 10h30.
- April 14. Frédéric Holweck. Quantum contextuality: From the symplectic polar space to the IBM Quantum Experience. 2 pm.
- April 02. Christophe Crespelle. Graph editing problems: algorithmic approaches and experimental results on real-world complex networks. 02:00 PM. video.
- March 31. Giuseppe Di Molfetta. Gauge-invariance in classical and quantum cellular automata and multi-scales analysis. 04:00 PM.
- March 24. QuEng Seminar. Mischa Woods. Covariant Quantum Error Correcting Codes via Reference Frames. 03:00 PM.
- March 10. QuEng Seminar. AKLT-states as ZX-diagrams: diagrammatic reasoning for quantum states, by R. East.
- December 9. CAPP meeting. Seminar by N. Peltier (14h, Zoom). About the Complexity of Decidable Entailments in Separation Logic with Inductive Definitions’.
- November 17. Seminar by Paul-Elliot Anglès d’Auriac (9h, Zoom). Liens entre calcul et logique : aléatoire algorithmique et mathématiques à rebours.
- October 15. WAX LIG Workshop, (recorded) talks by M. Mhalla (Quantum Computing) and N. Peltier (Separation Logic, video).
- July 8, 2020. Trimming Decoding of Color Codes over the Quantum Erasure Channel, by Sangjun Lee. 14:00.
- June 23, 2020. Yanis Sellami is defending his thesis. Raisonnement abductif modulo des théories et application à la vérification de programmes (2 pm, IMAG 447). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the defense is unfortunately not public.
- February 26, 2020. Seminar Christophe Vuillot (Codes quantiques).
- January 30, 2020. Seminar Alastair Abbott: Communication through coherently controlled quantum channels (14:00, room 482).
- January 22, 2020. Seminar Renaud Vilmart: Completeness of the ZX-Calculus for Quantum Computing (14:00, room 482).
- December 12, 2019. CAPP meeting (14:00, room 482, IMAG) on parallel graph rewriting (part III, talk by Thierry Boy de la Tour).
- November 25, 2019. CAPP meeting (9:00, room 482) on parallel graph rewriting (part II, talk by Thierry Boy de la Tour).
- November 21, 2019, Sophie Tourret (former CAPP member) gave a seminar at Verimag.
- October 21, 2019. CAPP meeting (8:45, room 482) on parallel graph rewriting (talk by Thierry Boy de la Tour).
- October 9, 2019. Alex Bredariol Grilo (CWI and QuSoft) gave a talk on “Stoquastic PCP vs. Randomness” (14:00, Room 406, IMAG Building).
- July 10, 2019. Ashutosh Goswami gave a presentation on quantum polar codes (14:00, Room 482, IMAG Building).
- July 8, 2019. Julian Wechs spoke about the “existence of noncausal processes on time-delocalized systems” (14:00, Room 482, IMAG Building).
- June 13, 2019. Mehdi Mhalla gave a seminar in the LIG POLARIS team about “Using quantum information to improve social welfare”.
- May 22 2019: Seminar on Categorical Quantum Dynamics by Stefano Gogioso, from the University of Oxford (IMAG Building 406).
- May 13 2019: CAPP meeting on the pushback pushout (PBPO) approach in graph transformation (talk by R. Echahed).
- April 15 2019: CAPP meeting on Separation Logic (talks by N. Peltier, N. Amat).